What am i doing now?
This page was inspired by Derek Siver’s Now Movement. It’s a collection of items my present mind is attuned to. They change quite often so feel free to check back in soon.
- Handling growing pains of SupportNinja while simultaneously traveling back and forth from Austin to the Philippines.
- Giving creative input to client projects with the great team over at WireFuse.
- Writing a weekly digest complete with a unique story, recent studies and great productivity articles.
- Going to the Gym 5 days a week and running 10 miles on the weekend.
- Using either Headspace or Youtube to meditate for 20 minutes.
- Reading 30 minutes a day on my Kindle about life, productivity and meaning.
- Logging Blood Pressure, doing 15 pull-ups, 20 push-ups, updating Strides.
- Spend 20-30 minutes each weekday learning a technical skill on Lynda.com
- 25 minutes of daily writing practice inside Bear
- Interviewing interesting and amazing guests for the MindHack Podcast.
- Cycling on Peloton Bike every so often.
Last updated: August 2019