HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOURSELF 101
I help people to help themselves by writing about well-researched and science-backed articles on productivity, philosophy, business and everything in between. If you’re striving to become healthier, live longer and feel happier, then my free newsletter will get you there.
0% Spam. 100% Helpful
Who am I?
I’m a high school dropout that later found out in life he had Aspergers. I started my first business when I was 15, and ran it partly out of foster care after my parents died. Since then, I’ve undergone a journey of self-discovery and have had a few successes and failures in business and in life. Today, I’ve become the founder of SupportNinja, a $4M, multi-national outsourcing firm that helps support some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley.
What is this site for?
I’m one of those people who’d you tell your life problems to, and
I’d give you a sequential solution on how to solve them. After going
to enough bars and meetups, I finally realized that most people
didn’t want me to solve their problems, anymore than they just
wanted me to empathize with them.
This site is dedicated to those who are on a life-long quest of self-
development in learning how to live, love and be a better human
While I absolutely love being at the head of my own multi-million
dollar company, what really gives me a reason to wakeup
everyday is every chat, email and conversation I have where
somebody, somewhere informs me that something I said helped
them in some way.
I’m on a quest to help others, help themselves by providing practial insights on forming better habits, thinking better and performing at your best.
Subscribe to my Newsletter and get a free ebook
What Others Think
Possibly the smartest person I’ve met in this space is @codymclain— Nick Haase ♣️ (@NickAtLoot) October 21, 2017
His home is straight out of a sci-fi movie set in 2050
@codymclain Loved your article about automating your way out of burnout!— InCommon (@InCommonInc) November 2, 2017
Things I'm really good at writing about
systems for your Life &
How to Stop
Procrastinating and Improve Motivation.
How to form good
habits and get rid of bad
How to think
better and live a healthier
Ready to Get Smarter?
- June 15, 2018 @ 15:01:21 [Current Revision] by Shared Login
- June 15, 2018 @ 15:01:21 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 16:04:27 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:50:05 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:49:30 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:47:43 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:46:27 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:46:01 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:44:23 by Shared Login
- June 6, 2018 @ 15:43:33 by Shared Login
- June 5, 2018 @ 13:35:43 by Cody McLain
- June 3, 2018 @ 18:01:20 by Shared Login
- June 1, 2018 @ 12:45:11 by Cody McLain
- May 4, 2018 @ 16:55:04 by Shared Login
- May 4, 2018 @ 16:52:51 by Shared Login
- May 4, 2018 @ 16:36:41 by Shared Login
- May 4, 2018 @ 16:30:51 by Shared Login
- May 4, 2018 @ 16:29:39 by Shared Login
- May 4, 2018 @ 16:25:44 by Shared Login
- May 4, 2018 @ 00:29:12 by Shared Login
- May 3, 2018 @ 22:09:28 by Shared Login
- May 3, 2018 @ 22:09:27 by Shared Login